Office Location: 134 El Chico Trail, Suite 105, Willow Park, TX 76087
Phone: 817-458-2482 | Fax: 817-609-4545
Online Video Counseling – Coming Soon
I know my clients are busy, so I try my best to make counseling accessible to them. Online therapy sessions make counseling more convenient and confidential in many ways for busy women and moms. I use an online video platform that is safe, secure, fully encrypted, and HIPPA compliant. It’s easy to use and is similar to Skype or FaceTime. My office is located in Weatherford, Texas, but with online counseling, I am able to help women throughout the state of Texas. (Unfortunately, according to current laws, I am unable to see clients located outside of the state since I am only licensed in Texas.)
Benefits of Online Counseling:
- Convenience. You can have a session from your own private space at home or at work from your computer, tablet or cell phone.
- Comfort. You can be in your own space, like on your couch with your pet and your coffee.
- Less time. You do not have to drive anywhere or take extra time away from work.
- Less money. You do not have to find a babysitter for your kids since they can be home with you during your sessions. You also save gas money without traveling to and from the therapy office.
- Confidential. No one will see you enter or leave the therapy office.
- Effective. Research studies have shown that online video counseling is just as effective as regular office sessions!
What Others Say...
"Let us hold fast to the confession of our HOPE without wavering, for God who has promised is faithful." - Hebrews 10:22